Why Don’t I Ever Get a Break?
by Jackie Lapin
Most everyone at one time or another has thought, “I never get a break!”, “Nothing ever goes right for me”, or asked “Why doesn’t my life work?”
It is simple to think that uncontrollable forces are conspiring against us. But who is really at fault here? And what can you do to become one of those people who nearly everything falls perfectly into place for?
Quantum physics is proving that we create our own reality and that the life we currently have is one we’ve manifested for ourselves. We are Conscious Creators, or Un-Conscious Creators, whose thoughts and emotions attract the outcomes we experience. Our thoughts are packets of energy that go out into the world and bring back similar energy.
Do you hate your job? If so, that energy is likely to foster more dissatisfaction and sorrow. And should you seek a new job, you’ll find one that is equally unsatisfying. If instead you choose to picture yourself in a better working environment with happy relationships and supportive co-workers -- and emit that type of thought energy -- you’ll realize an improvement. If you’re having financial issues and focus only on your lack of money, the Universe will match your negative energy with its own and further the lack. However, think of yourself as a happy, wealthy person with an abundance, then money will begin to flow your way. If you’re unsatisfied with your body, then that thought’s energy will keep you stuck in a downward spiral. Begin to love yourself and accept who you are, then you’ll draw joy to yourself and love from others.
What’s likely happened in your life is that you’ve become an Un-Conscious Creator. You are manifesting your future through default. Negative emotions and thoughts guide your existence. Do you want to stop asking “What is wrong with my life?” Then start asking “What is right with my life?”
- Strive to become a Conscious Creator. Form your new life by envisioning it with love! Create an image in your mind of the life you’d like to experience, and include all the outstanding aspects that bring you joy. See your new life in detail … and actually feel it!
- Start to consciously change negative thoughts and feelings. Ask what is the opposite thought you might conjure in your mind? What emotion or thought will produce positive energy that will draw your desired results from the Universe? Think from the perspective of what it would be like to be in the space where your desire is already present.
- Look at your assets and take stock in those things for which you should be grateful. Gratitude is a great place to start the process of transformation. The Universe responds to gratitude by bringing more things for which to be grateful.
- Begin to monitor your thoughts. Are you self-sabotaging your life with negative thoughts and emotions? It helps to keep a list of negative thoughts that emerge in your consciousness. Carry a notepad with you to catch yourself in the act of creating negative energy, and note those thoughts.
- When in doubt, spread love! Compassion, kindness and love are the most powerful thoughts and emotions that resonate with the Universe. These will not only come back to you, but they will help pave the way to your new existence.
Focus regularly on the positives and you’re on your way to transforming your life! Plus, you’ll be helping the world as a whole because happy people add positive energy to the planet’s consciousness and assist in transforming the Earth into a happier, more loving and compassionate place. So do yourself and the Universe a favor -- start Consciously Creating your own joy.
Jackie Lapin tours the world teaching Conscious Creation and Personal Frequency Management. She is the author of "The Art of Conscious Creation; How You Can Transform the World. Lapin is also the founder of United World Healing, an organization dedicated to harnessing the conscious intent of people and organizations globally to synergistically create a healthy, compassionate world. To join or receive the daily vision by email, just click on www.unitedworldhealing.org
Article Source: http://newagearticles.com