7 Questions To Tap Into The Limitless Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
When you map out what you want, you let go of the trivial tasks that clutter up your thoughts. When you focus on achieving a definite major purpose, your life will assume an energy and unity that will be exhilerating. Self-discipline will appear spontaneously.
You can prime your subconscious to tell you what you really want in your life.
Here are a seven questions you could ask yourself to be clear on your major definite purpose in life.
1. Questions about your interests. What do you enjoy doing? What things do you do well? Can you isolate one of these things that you enjoy and do well and make it into a definite major purpose? What is your magnificent obessession? What gifts do you bring to this planet? How would you like to be remembered?
2. Questions about meaning. Why do you want to do this? How will it bring out the best in you? How will it benefit others? How will it sustain you? Can you make money at it?
3. Questions about resources. What resources do you need? How much time and money do you need to start? What do you need to learn? Do you need to go back to school? Do you need to join an organization? Do you need to purchase special equipment? Do you need to move to another city to find the best opportunity?
4. Questions about support. Who can help you? Who is an expert in this field? Do you need to learn from their books? Do you need to attend a class they are offering? Do you need to spend time with them in person?
5. Questions about persistence. How can you stay true to your mission? How will you motivate yourself when things go wrong? How much endurance do you have? How will you resist the temptation to give up when obstacles arise?
6. Questions about completion. When will you achieve this goal? What steps might be involved? How long do these steps take? How will you know when you’ve finally achieved your dream?
7. Questions about models. Who else has done this? How did they do it? How long did it take? Did they have more or less opportunity than you when they first started?
When you have your moment of inspiration, which will occur because of your focussed attention, you can write out a contract to yourself.
In this contract, state your major definite aim and the time you expect to acquire it.
Now read your statement to yourself–twice a day, out loud, with passion and conviction. This procedure will activate your mind to come up with answers and it will motivate you to take action.
Although this process is easy to understand and simple to apply—don’t underestimate it. When you awaken your subconscious mind, you awaken powerful thoughts and feelings that will propel you to the future you desire. You will be able to change any limiting situations. You will be able to transform your life. Life is too short to be miserable, too short to deny yourself the life of your dreams.
You can keep this energy of vital purpose alive by reading your self-promise to yourself upon arising and before going to bed.
Visit Eruptingmind for Self Improvement And Body Language Tips
Article Source: http://newagearticles.com