Post subject: Working Together....and a genuine invitation to you all!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:09 pm 
Souls of Fire

Hello.

My name is Jordan Mikena and I'm co-host along with Richard Gordon of an esoteric and occult forum, called SAKRED. SAKRED is an acronym which stands for "the Study of Ancient Knowledge, Ritual and Esoteric Development. The site address is sakred.sacredjourneygifts.com.

Normally I wouldn't have shared this information but we are not in any way in competition with Occult Underground. Before posting my introduction I had corresponded with Sirius Lee and made sure that my intentions were clear. We intend to send others to this site for access to the amazing reference materials that have been collected and hopefully we will send new members that may have something to share as well.

This is a time of increased esoteric activity and honestly there is more than enough room for many sites like ours to work together to help advance each others training. I believe that together we can assist each other in our personal quests for greater understanding and personal development. This seems very much in line with the type of site that Occult Underground provides and I am hopeful that we will be able to greatly support each other as our site matures. We have a wonderful role model in following what has been done here so far!

I invite you all to see if SAKRED is a resource that you would be comfortable in sharing in.

Every blessing,
Jordan Mikena

Post subject: Let me know what you all think...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:57 pm 
Souls of Fire

I posted this on SAKRED, (Members Lounge, Under Reference Library) referring to Occult Underground.

Occult Underground

This site has a wonderful collection of occult related works. They have quite a few eBooks available to download along with mini-biographies of many of the key figures in occult history. If you ever run out of things to look at on this site, check out Serius Lee's blog. Lee has posted a wonderful array of videos that cover a wide range of occult and esoteric subjects. This site is definitely worth checking out!

Occult Underground
http://www.occult-underground.com/