Post subject: Wand Magick
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:30 am 
Souls of Fire

Ok, don't get me wrong i don't believe in the "harry potter kind of magic" but i start thinking wouldn't it be cool though, but how to do it was the problem.
Then i thought what if you made the wand like a Talisman but the problem was that in order to do that you would need different combination's of symbols etc to do different things which mean even though it would make that particular magick you were trying easier, in order to be even a basic magician you would need hundreds of wands.
But then i thought with today's technology you could make a clockwork kind of wand still with the materials required which changes the symbols automatically to suit the time, day etc and then a few that you can change manually to suit elemental, planetary, spiritual etc to suit the magick you want to do.
Now this is just theory so don't be to critical but i would appreciate feedback. :)

Last edited by Tungz on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: In case of confusion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 am 
Souls of Fire

the theory behind this post is one you are using the wand as a Talisman hence the different names, symbols etc but its not the only reason for them as i will get to later and because its a talisman, yes you will need to charge it. however the second part of the theory means that if its not a clockwork wand you can only use it at certain times when charged. The second part of the theory also explains the other use of the names, symbols etc the second parts is that you are channeling energy through it but unlike with the "harry potter magick" I'm not just talking about your energy but the energy which makes magick possible, hence the names, symbols etc because you would make it in such to channel that of their energy. The theory behind this is you are using the wand AS your circle so you still need to say certain prayers etc however it would need to be slightly modified in order to summon the demon, angle or whatever entity but instead of being summoned and trapped in the circle its trapped in the wand and instead of being confronted by the demon etc and trying to force them or whatever to do whatever you simply charged the wand with their energy similar to charging it with your own however the theory is that one can not work with out two and two not without one as you would discover also depending on how its made each wand still would only be able to do certain things and I also doubt that the entity would much like being trapped for to long so caution because if you do it may be upset when you finally let it go and i say let it go because each time you use the wand you are releasing it but and you would probably have to let know, you are releasing it with the intention it returns when done. but you will eventually have to let go and like i said sooner better than later it would also be wise to thank it with prayers etc like you would do when letting it go (or dismissing it). okay thing I've gone over all the basics and probably any occultist worth their salt should be able to fill in the blanks and or build on it. and again i wouldn't mind a reply. :)

Last edited by Tungz on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Variables
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am 
Souls of Fire

There's quiet a few variables in this kind of magick especially if its a clockwork wand which I'm going to discuss about just some of the basic one and again i expect that any occultist worth their salt can fill in the blanks and or build on it. The variables I'm going to discuss here will be Wood, Crystals, Metals, Incenses, Symbols, Names, Time and Wand design.

Woods, Crystals, Metals, Incenses and Symbols:
Different entities are to some degree attracted to different woods, Crystals, Metals, Incenses and Symbols however just as how every action has an equal and opposite reaction different woods, Crystals, Metals, Incenses and Symbols can also to some degree repel different entities.

Crystals, Symbols and Names:
Different Crystals, Symbols and entities have different effects and can do different thing be sure to have the right combination for what you want and that goes for almost all of this.

Names:
Especially for clockwork wands because some entities may not get along with others in clockwork wands be sure not to mix for each entities charge may leave trace and in single wands be sure not to have two charged wands with entities that don't mix to close.

Time:
Unless your using a clockwork wand Time will be a big problem because one some entities can only be summoned and used at certain times and two unless your using a clockwork wand you'll only be able to use your wand at a certain time.

Wand Design:
A wand can not just be a lump of wood it has to be a certain kind of wood with the right name and the right combination of Crystals, Metals, Incenses and Symbols to attract the right kind of entity for what you want to do it also has to be shaped and designed in such as to have the circle on or around the wand because like i said you are using the wand as your circle and trapping the spirit inside but if there's nothing to trap it then your going to have a problem.

thinking of writing an e-book free for all post comments who knows it might launch here

Post subject: The Wand and the Sword
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am 
Souls of Fire

As a basic precaution for this kind of Magick it would be wise to craft a Sword or Silver, Ion, both or if know of another Metals that harms, repels or is resistant against the Entities you are working with, have a Topaz, Diamond or other Crystal that is strengthening, repelling or resistant against the Entities you are working with, it MUST be inscribed with the necessary Symbols and Names, and it must be Charged and Blessed.
As always I've written this so that and with the expectancy that any one familiar with the occult should be able to fill in the blanks and build on it.
And don't forget to comment. :D

Post subject: Robes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:35 am 
Souls of Fire

Unlike most Tradition this kind of Magick requires you to wear Robes that Attract the Entity ONLY when Charging the Wand with the Entity but as a basic precaution it would be wise that when using the wand and magick etc to wear Robes that Repel the entity.
This like the sword is because of the chance that if the Entity escapes you don't wont to be completely helpless.
It would also be wise to have both Sword and Repelling Robes when first trying a Wand.
Again as always I've Written so that even the basic occultists can fill in the gaps and build on it.
Remember to reply. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:33 pm 
Souls of Fire

Hey Tungz,

Are you manufacturing these products? I'm not really understanding your posts. Are these just idea/suggestions of things people can do or reprints of something you are working on?

Jordan

Post subject: Reason of my posts
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:55 am 
Souls of Fire

The Reason behind my post is exactly as my signature suggests I am attempting to modify old magick for a modern world.
The old magick being the Cabala or how ever you wont to spell it I spelled it like that cause its the only way the computer would let me and I wasn't sure on the correct spelling but any way it built on the old basis the cabala hold true names of Spirit Entities and the formula to summon them not the newish basis that the names are parts of the brain unlocked by a certain combination of different thing but I'm not saying that not true either.
The new world is today were people are become much more aware of Psychics and Spiritual Entities around us not to mentions the strange Fascination almost Obsession every one has to automatically think wand when they hear magic and lets face it when you hear the stories they tell about magic and you see things like "The Harry Potter Series".
None of this is from any wear else and is all just Theory and Suggestion but when I'm finished it may be a new form of Magick, it should work going by the Old basis and no I"m not selling any of this but if your willing to get the necessary Books and equipment to test it out then by all means do so and post your progress and experience but not quiet yet there's still one Major kink i gotta work out and post.

Post subject: Kink
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 am 
Souls of Fire

The Kink is that as you can probably tell this kind of Magick is supposed to be potable unlike usual Ceremonial Magick however the Flaw is Your Personal Circle, how can you make it portable and with adequate Protection.
Your Personal Circle isn't always portable because when you Charge your wand and this is a safety tip i should have said earlier, you need a Traditional Circle and your Wand should Never be in your Circle.
Now one Theory I've come up with for a portable Personal Circle is a sash but even i don't think that would be very good but I'm open to suggestion.
In fact anyone who know what their talking about, Post your comments and suggestions on any subject of this magick and make a contribution to the evolution and progression of Magick.
P.S. This Magick isn't strictly limited to Cabala.
P.S.S. I'm going to set up another form or post area or whatever this place is, dedicated to the Evolution and Progression of all Magick. :)

Post subject: Evolution and Progression of Magick
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:33 am 
Souls of Fire

Everyone who know what their talking about Post your Comments, Suggestions, Theory's and all other Contributions to the Evolution and Progression of any and all Magick here http://www.occult-underground.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1100#1100

Last edited by Tungz on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Great site
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 am 
Souls of Fire

If you are willing to test this theory and already know the wood that will be required go to http://www.Alivans.com/Harry-Potter-Wands if you can find a wand with the wood you want I'm sure that these are probably the best crafted on the net. :D

Post subject: Due to Grow
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:00 am 
Souls of Fire

I recently brought it to my own attention that all these post have been based upon or around the Cabala when the topic is clearly named Wand Magick so i hereby put forth that more research shall be done by me and hopefully all other who read this post and i will try firstly to find suitable variables and guidelines for Wand Magick in all traditions some may be excluded, secondly find a suitable, fluid, efficient, and above all effective combination of them all, and thirdly build and develop that combination until it becomes a fully developed and self sufficient tradition. :)

Post subject: General multi-purpose non-clockwork cabala wand
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:58 am 
Souls of Fire

A thought i just had was that anyone familiar with cabala or at least the old cabala can argue that although their nowhere near as powerful there are lower class entities that can be called upon anytime for any reason.
Another thought was that because they are lower class entities and can be called anytime for any reason they would be perfect entities to start with should you feel you want to put these theory's into practice. :wink:

Post subject: continued on at
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:37 am 
Souls of Fire

This is being continued on at:
http://sakred.sacredjourneygifts.com/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=198&sid=bc77138274930c7bc3bff74267834753 :D