Post subject: Evolution and Progression of Magick
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:31 am 
Souls of Fire

Everyone who know what their talking about Post your Comments, Suggestions, Theory's and all other Contributions to the Evolution and Progression of any and all Magick here.

Post subject: Subjective...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:17 pm 
Souls of Fire

Tungz,

You said..."Everyone who know what their talking about Post your Comments, Suggestions, Theory's and all other Contributions to the Evolution and Progression of any and all Magick here."

The underlined portion is a subjective phrase; referring to 'everyone who know what their talking about'. Did you intend this to be an offensive statement? If so, in that brief portion two words are written incorrectly. Does that mean that you are now excluded from sharing? That of course, would make no sense. Surely you have something to offer and so we will listen.

Once you included "theories" into this invitation, you moved into an area where no one could "know what they are talking about" as it is all "theoretical" meaning a thought that transcends what can be proven at this time. Who decides whether or not someone else knows what they are talking about?

As far as the progression of magick, suggesting that making interchangeable wands or more portable circles of protection is not necessarily progress. This has been the case for thousands of years. Circles have been cast in wooded glens and have been properly packed back up and carted back home as part of even basic ritual routine. What are you suggesting as new?

Post subject: Post meaning
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:55 am 
Souls of Fire

The meaning of my post is not to offend anyone and what i mean by people who know what their talking about i just mean people who have researched the occult and i don't mean they have to be like professors of the subject just knowledge of it that doesn't come from fictional books and whatever, as for Theory's obviously you would need to have knowledge of the occult so that it still works to older theory's or fundamentals of Magick.
I'm not saying that any of the theory's will be correct and I'm not saying if any would be incorrect for i wouldn't know for sure without Proper testing in both Theoretical and Practical and for that matter I'm not going to say that my Theory is correct as its still only Theory and hasn't been tested Practically, as for the Progression and Evolution of magick, anyone would be arigent to say they know every thing about the occult and supernatural just as anyone would be arigent to say they know every thing in science but what people of science did was strive to learn and discover as much as possible all the while Progressing and Evolving science also making it easier as time went on, who say the same can't be done with Magick.
And finally as for interchangeable Wands, portable Circles and whats new is that one the fact that no interchangeable Wand i know of is made like a Talisman AND a Circle, as for potable Circle their are none that i know of, i mean not just portable but actually being able to use your Circle on the move while being completely portable and able to go any were, where as the Traditional Circles have to be drawn or carve into a surface and even if you put it in a cart or whatever its not going to be completely potable and easy to use.

Last edited by Tungz on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:10 am 
Souls of Fire

Thanks for the explanation. I think I understand what you're looking to do. Good luck in your pursuits.