Post subject: Healing Reasons For Incarnating On Earth
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:47 am 
Fiery Serpents

Healing Reasons For Incarnating On Earth
by kuanyinspirit

What happens when we die? I've always believed this to be an important question as, in so many ways, what we believe happens after death also defines how we live our lives. If one, for example, believes this life is his or her singular opportunity in a physical body, one may have a far more driven and perhaps even anxious approach than those believing in multiple lifetimes. Perhaps if theories espousing the immortality and divinity of Self were honored, history might have been vastly different.

Over and over, however, such theories have been challenged as improvable and/or ignored. Yet today, physics suggests the possibility of multiple universes. While not exactly a succession of lifetimes as one might imagine when pondering reincarnation theories, scientific theories on parallel universes may eventually support the idea that we each experience multiple lifetimes—that multiple aspects of each and every one of us are scattered throughout the universe. Other cosmology models also suggest a universe void of time—that aforementioned multiple selves may indeed exist simultaneously.

Indeed, in The Living Word of Kuan Yin, Kuan Yin explains in metaphysical terms what some physicists already suspect--that time does not exist. The hypothesis of multiple universes is now a universally accepted scientific probability. What does such a sweeping concept mean for our supposed in-time existence? How does one reconcile such a precept with traditional definitions of reincarnation--that one is reborn into a succession of lifetimes? Events in all fields of consciousness (including trance and dreams), according to Kuan Yin, are valid parallel realities—that soul is the eternal voyager in a timeless universe. Ego is unique in its in-time perceptions of reality—yet it is the conscious mind's incredible perceptual abilities affording us the ability to traverse and also fashion reality.

Insisting that we are “jugglers of the dream (waking consciousness) and the world of dreams”, Kuan Yin states:

“You’re at page ten but I understand the entire evolution. In reality, it’s already over. It’s a dream. Remember? You’re living a dream. It’s very complicated to hold the dream and live the dream. You are learning the art of juggling the dream and the world of dreams. Nobody really gets hurt.”

Many traditional religions state that when passing over we will eventually be reborn into another physical body—another life. Stories are told of children remembering another time, another family. As a past-life regressionist, I've facilitated numerous sessions wherein a client will re-experience another existence. Sometimes they take place in the same country, such as the United States, but during a different period in history and/or a different state. Sometimes the lifetime experienced is from the future.

Concerning the reasons for reincarnating on earth, Buddhist Goddess of Compassion, Kuan Yin, (speaking through trance-channel Lena Lees in the book: The Living Word of Kuan Yin) explains that incarnating on earth is "the most important step in one's spiritual evolution...Human existence and human tendencies are wrapped in karma.” According to this Eastern deity, even if one has a "huge bag of karma", there is "plenty of free will for everyone":

"The windsurfer is focused upon how to turn the sail. His question must always be, 'what am I going to do with the wind that is blowing right now?' There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces," asserts Kuan Yin. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen: karma and free will. The question is, ‘how are you going to handle what you have?’ You are riding the karmic wave underneath and the wind can shift. Everyone must take what they see and deal with that which is unseen."

According to Kuan Yin, there are other reasons for coming to earth:
“Some energies are not as potent. The only way to develop a potent energy is to spend an existence on the earth. There, one can develop a compassionate nature so that when passing onto other dimensions, one can be of help. When one leaves one’s earth body one will need to fully understand compassion to be helpful, effective. On earth, you are encapsulated in flesh. No soul is forced into an assignment upon the earth. Instead they go to their “rightful space”. When you leave here you have a lot more power. It won’t be ego-based power. Rather it will be beyond ego, beyond “good” and “evil”. In fact, “evil” is just a label as everything is intermixed. The pendulum just appears to swing back and forth.

“Humanity, then, is misunderstood. It’s a powerful place to be when it is fully experienced. However, it is often underestimated. Unless one fully experiences one’s humanity, one will have to experience earth again and again. One will have to repeat the lessons offered here upon the earth. It is possible that one need not have to reincarnate. However, many don’t live up to their full potential because they’re afraid of death. I want to emphasize here that only the body dies. People get too attached to their physicality. However, they have to. One’s consciousness of the physical must be fairly strong in order for the soul’s desire to continue. The more we feel our humanity, the more help we can give and the more joy we can create…The truth is one must be fully human for the divine part of self to be more in tune. Rejecting the human body assures one will have to come back, return to the lessons here on earth. It means 'you didn't get it'," counsels Kuan Yin. "The indigenous tribes are the most powerful as many of them are so in harmony with nature as to be really, really divinely human. They're so in touch with their humanity that they're totally in tune with their Diva nature. They know that human/animal harmony is the crux of spirituality. Of course there is always the criticism: that "better than" mindset. Humans say they're better than each other. And they say they're better than nature. But they're not. It's ludicrous to compare the intelligence of other living creatures to human intelligence. Plants have enormous intelligences and spirituality. However, the "better than" mindset greatly contributes to the ongoing environmental destruction."

A dream here! A defining life moment there! In our lives, we experience every day life experiences and dreams that are not tied together in a neat bow. The sequence we experience while here on earth is not spelled out for us. Nor is the enigma of birth and death understood by most. However, weaving a tapestry of ever increasing complexity, Kuan Yin explains how each of us has the power to reassemble the disparate jigsaw that is a “realistic life”.

While not as well known in the West, many in the East have sought and found Kuan Yin's loving and comforting visage and words. Her many forms have been immortalized; elaborately sculpted and painted in temples and pagodas throughout the eastern hemisphere. It is said that this deity is capable of assuming thirty-three distinct forms and that seven of them are feminine. Infinite font of wisdom, Kuan Yin seeks to unsnarl the cosmic web of beliefs entangling humanity. Teachings from the earliest of Lena Lees' channeling of Kuan Yin wisdom, flow into and merge with more advanced Kuan Yin theories. Integral to the puzzle of life, each piece fits perfectly. A profusion of shapes, Kuan Yin draws upon her vast repertoire of archetypes demonstrating the plasticity of the soul. Beautiful young maiden, mother or wizened crone! Death and rebirth! Undulating rock formations and fathomless galaxies! These are but samplings of her clever and boundless transformational powers. What Kuan Yin is attempting through her mind-expanding teachings and metamorphisms is to show how to put the pieces together into the meaningful mosaic that is our Authentic Self.

Almost always encountered near bamboo, water and beautiful rock formations, during the weekly hypnosis sessions, Kuan Yin effortlessly becomes her surroundings. During a memorable passage, she manifests as the center of an atomic bomb so to demonstrate her (and our) indestructibility. Witness to this integral process, how could Lena or I have guessed that those initial trance encounters would sow the seeds for such a life-altering event, Lena’s epiphany of the goddess, Kuan Yin?

“I’m seeing not pie-shaped but straight slivers coming from this central ball of light,” depicts Lena. “These straight slivers of light become a person who plays out adventures from his or her beliefs."

“There are those who would rather God was thought of as a person, a man with a white beard,” elaborates Kuan Yin. “However, for purposes of this manuscript, I will continue with this ball of light analogy of the God force. Those who object to my use of the word “God” or “God force” will just have to deal with it for now,” explains Kuan Yin.

“Kuan Yin is showing me a person running with sandbags, explains Ms. Lees. She’s telling me that when the person finally lets go of the sandbags, he or she is faster, stronger. Oh. I get it! That’s what the earth existence is like. In many ways living on earth is an “artificial” burden. Once one is free of her body, she is not only lighter—she is also stronger, more powerful,"

According to Kuan Yin, Birth and Death Are Choices

Explaining how it is we who direct our reality, Kuan Yin explained the purpose behind the eternal cycle of birth, death and soul evolution in the following passage:

“A lot of spirit energies are “coming in” all the time," states Kuan Yin. "Soul evolution is linear for some, non-linear for others. Some jump around experiencing a variety of lifetimes. It’s a way for the soul to develop compassion. While Americans have acquired many material things, they’ve lost something in the area of spirituality...I feel a sadness for your culture. Overly engrossed, invested in the birth, death cycle, people don’t understand that birth and death are choices.”

What else also influences a soul incarnating on earth? There are those who believe there are two main reasons: either one has karma or one wants to return to earth to develop compassion, helping those who are suffering or in need. In a related passage, Ms. Lees saw herself in another incarnation, she exclaimed:

“Wow. I’m seeing myself comment: ‘Look at how they, the earth energies, suffer; how they die. Emerging from even the most tragic death, their energy still keeps on going. What is it like to die? To feel pain?’ I guess I believed I wouldn’t be real unless I experienced being human. Furthermore, I couldn’t seem to stand my own curiosity."

The Indestructibility of One's Core Being

Addressing suffering and death, Kuan Yin insists we are indestructible, that our core being knows what is necessary for our evolution and that death is but a doorway to a new life: “I neither created it nor am I destroyed by it," decrees Kuan Yin, while standing in the midst of disaster. “You forget that this life is just one picture out of the entire reel of the movie. You’re frightened of the pain because you don’t know when it will end. But it wouldn’t be so painful if you didn’t fear it.”

Expounding on the subject of one's core essence, Lena said: “Kuan Yin is showing me a woman crying in her hut. I see layers and layers of, not mist, but more like different shades of thick and gooey gray lacquer. I see layers of murky stripes, smoky and jellylike. They have been clinging to this woman for hundreds of years. Underneath all of these layers is the woman’s pure soul essence, the part of her that knows the processes it will take for her to be released from her karma, that which knows everything. This is the element of self that agrees to suffering and which knows the woman cannot be destroyed. And though this woman’s reality may “look” unjust some “unjust bomb” cannot blow her up. It cannot destroy her essence, her core being.”

Hearing Kuan Yin’s explanation of one’s “core being”, I suddenly understood a dream I had experienced years earlier. In the dream, an individual I’d known quite well while growing up was behaving in a threatening way. Considered a bully throughout most of his life, his words and demeanor betrayed inner turmoil and a sense of inadequacy. Finally confronting him in the dream, I asked, “Why must you behave like this?” Quite unexpectedly, this simple question triggered a complex and mysterious series of events. Feeling myself “traveling” through his forehead, clouds and mist surrounding his core being, I continued to penetrate thick layers of confusion and anger. Seeing a beautiful and bright light ahead, I intuited that this light represented his true self. I came to realize that this supposed “lost soul” was not only not lost, but divine. Antithetical to the “naughty children of God”, “original sin” and “fallen from grace” beliefs, my dream illustrated how at the center of each individual’s karmic layers is true divinity and oneness. From this dream, I gleaned it isn’t helpful to have pity upon others. Rather, seeing and acknowledging another’s divinity from one’s place of power, having true compassion helps others realize their own truth. In retrospect, I cannot help but wonder if this had been a dream sent by KuanYin.

Transfiguring herself again, placing herself at the center of an ominous mushroom cloud, Kuan Yin demonstrates her and, indeed, our immortality, how she is not afraid to merge with the most fearsome creations. Disputing those espousing doomsday and apocalyptic theories, she pronounces: “Your precious earth cannot be destroyed!"

Besides beliefs in unworthiness and death, Kuan Yin’s lists other examples of prevalent limiting mindsets influencing our contemporary world: “Wars and every other dilemma focusing on hate, fear and murder is based upon competition, the belief in not enough and the illusion of survival.” Utilizing extravagantly fanciful environments, unnatural distortions or fantastic combinations of elements: her upaya-kaushalya demonstrates that there are only moments upon moments to be lived. This truth is further illustrated by her appearance as known archetypes: the playful and joyous young woman, the nurturing mother and the wizened crone. In this way she shows how (as our Authentic Selves) we are genderless and ageless:

“It is important to accept that the human condition is temporary, fleeting. It’s filled with pain and suffering, beauty, strange tastes, odors of death, everything that exists in the universe. Problems are created when one is so obsessed with his/her own death, when one is too attached to their life. This attachment to a single incarnation causes the species to play out gruesome deaths. If you knew you were more than just this life, you would not plunder the land, each other…Death is like giving birth. Birth can be painful. Sometimes women die from giving birth. However, once the baby is born, all the pain vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny newborn makes one forget the pain, the fear. And as I’ve said, during other exchanges: love between mother and child is the highest experience, the closest to divine love. You might wonder about the parallel I’m making between birth and death. But I say to you, the fear and pain accompanying an awful death is over quickly. Beyond that portal one is suddenly in the light, in oneness and bliss. Some women are powerful teachers. However, even women can be afraid of death, forget how the pain vanishes. Just as a woman heals rapidly after childbirth and then is able to fall in love with her baby, those who pass over also are able to fall in love with a new life.”

The Living Word of Kuan Yin

Article Source: http://newagearticles.com