Post subject: The Living Word of Kuan Yin
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:46 am 
Fiery Serpents

The Amazing Phenomenon Surrounding the Book "The Living Word of Kuan Yin"
by kuanyinspirit

Feeling Kuan Yin’s energy flowing through her, a hypnosis client, Lena Lees was nearly always able to become Kuan Yin. Articulating Kuan Yin’s concepts, Lena could describe her garb and backdrops as if she was there. Forced to interpret more esoteric concepts, however, there were times when Lena would, as anyone might, strain to understand.

Such a transcendent process might be compared to a child relaying his ecstatic feelings when frolicking in some forth or fifth dimensional garden. Overwhelmed by the immediacy and sensuality of its beauty, the child is fully engaged, utilizing a multiplicity of senses. Unlike Lena, however, the child may not yet have the words to convey the full multidimensionality of his experience.

Interestingly, Lena had once mentioned, that throughout her life she’d also experienced (while deep in slumber) soul visitations. Spirits that suddenly and unexpectedly passed over sometimes require receptive and skilled earth energies to inform the living of their safe arrival. Other soul visitations involve disoriented spirits wandering the earth in search of spiritual gateways: passages releasing them from eternal wandering. In her life Lena was, since childhood, accustomed to listening to and comforting departing souls, hearing their final requests. Was Lena’s special ability to hear these departed souls, now affording her a predisposition towards mediumship? I do not pretend to know the answer.

Kuan Yin occasionally displayed knowledge of contemporary colloquialisms, as if she had grown up with, or was at least familiar with cultural language adaptations and idiosyncrasies. Such unlikely verbiage is an example of EEG bleed-through: concepts and images passing from one reality to the next. (Another more common example is one remembering his dreams while still in waking mode). Sometimes Lena would need to pause, telling me, “I’m just going to sit with Kuan Yin, for a moment, and try to comprehend what she is telling me. It is primarily images and metaphor that I must form into whole sentences. Sometimes I don’t understand how I am able to speak full phrases and thoughts set forth by Kuan Yin.”

Lena once described the process involved in selecting the perfect words to convey Kuan Yin’s often-complex concepts and sentences similar to “a stick floating down a stream”. Confessing that sometimes the entire process could be quite confounding, Lena went on to explain:

“That very same “stick” which usually floated so effortlessly down the stream, could get hung up on a rock or on the shore. I’d know, then,” delineates Lena, “that the alignment was wrong. As a consequence, I would have a bad taste or a similar sensation signaling that things weren’t quite right, that I needed to refine my interpretation.

“All along, I was aware that I was no different from anyone else. Kuan Yin constantly reminded me that I was not special, but that she has deeply valued meeting with me throughout these weeks and months. She told me she hoped I would always ‘come to her’ for comfort and guidance. Kuan Yin also mentioned that her information wasn’t just limited to my interpretations, that “running concepts, truth” through different beings results in different perceptions and interpretations.”

Because she rarely recalled what was said during her altered state, Lena would often have to review, for her own edification, the Kuan Yin material. For anyone, the amount and quality of material recalled from an alpha trance is dependent upon the depth of one’s trance as well as physical, emotional and mental factors. Because the depth and quality of trance varies so widely from person to person, types and quality of information imparted during trance will naturally also vary.

Interestingly, seasoned channels do not necessarily channel information and concepts conforming to their own personal worldview. In fact, there are numerous examples demonstrating that channeled information often represents a point of view vastly different from those of the channel. There seemed another, inexplicable element at work. Although Lena attempted several times to channel Kuan Yin’s words on her own, her extraordinary abilities primarily occurred when I was present in the room. During a memorable passage, Kuan Yin mentioned that not only was her energy congruous with Lena’s, but she also enjoyed a very special connection with me.

Lena and I both came to believe the process was more complicated then we originally imagined, that my energy somehow served as a psychic fulcrum assisting Lena in bringing forth the Kuan Yin material. Often, while Kuan Yin was answering my questions, Lena would observe Kuan Yin moving close and embracing me:

“She’s right by you. She has her arms around you, Hope. Kuan Yin wants you to know that she loves and counts on you so much.”

Visions and Dreams

Prior to our first hypnosis session together, Lena mentioned that it might be helpful for me to write down or tape record the contents of the episode. She worried she might forget the contents when returning to her waking state and therefore not be able to refer to it later. Increasingly aware that this repertoire of gleaned Kuan Yin information was gathering dust, Lena and I agreed it would be far more beneficial to assemble the material into manuscript form.

As the United States (at the time of these channelings), was engaged in a fierce war with Iraq, Lena, similar to many at the time, had many urgent questions. Most importantly, she yearned to know how to make the world a more peaceful and compassionate place to live. Learning from Kuan Yin that the earth was in a “karmic cycle", Lena wanted to understand more about Kuan Yin’s perspective on the nature of this historical era. Lena also possessed many questions about the nature of one’s personal path triggering long and intricate exchanges about how we as citizens of the earth can better comprehend and appreciate our human condition. Listening to Kuan Yin, it became apparent that the microcosm is the macrocosm: beliefs and global events are intimately linked.

A scheduled hypnosis date rapidly approaching, Kuan Yin seemed to hover ever more closely in and around Lena. When shopping or performing her daily routines, Lena would experience premonitions, visions of Kuan Yin shape shifting. Accompanying the visions, Lena would hear whispers, words and phrases outlining themes to be presented and discussed in the next session. While receiving a massage, one day, Lena envisioned an immense statue: Kuan Yin majestic against the cliffs jutting skyward from a Chinese fishing village. During her next visit with Kuan Yin, Lena once again saw that very same image. The reasons for Kuan Yin’s amazing metamorphous were made evident throughout the session. The dominant theme therein centered upon the importance of a “realistic life” versus a cloistered existence.

It became apparent that throughout this entire process Lena was being psychically “briefed”, routinely alerted to the nature of upcoming trance topics. The necessity for this was crystal clear. The Kuan Yin information steadily building in length and complexity, it was essential for Lena to attain a certain level of familiarity with the material before each new sitting. The pre-visions served, therefore, as a “test run”, providing Lena with an introduction to concepts that would almost certainly surface during hypnosis. Then there were the dreams. Occasionally at the onset of a trance sitting, Lena would describe her dreams of Kuan Yin; how she would hear the Goddess’ message even while deep in slumber. Immersed in this intriguing web of synchronicity Lena and I met together on nearly a weekly basis for over a year. Editing all compilations of this complex material The Living Word of Kuan Yin was then published.

The Living Word of Kuan Yin

Article Source: http://newagearticles.com