Post subject: What is the Future for PSI development...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm 
Souls of Fire

With the on going revolution of all things Psychic now a part of popular culture,where will things go from here.

What positive outcomes become of it all, what dangers may lurk ahead with this still unknown power,regardless of our professed expertise.... Will we just have to see,or can we make reasonable predictions today for tomorrow.

In later developments of this post we will take a journey exploring all reasonable paths of the paths....... As a starting point i have made my own conclusions ,now you make your own, then we all will predict together the future of all things psychic...

Ps. Want more info.. contact me On or Off line..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:51 pm 
Souls of Fire

My take on psychism is this. It is an inevitable development in the continuing evolution of Man. As we begin once again the journey from physicality back to the Spirit, abilities long dormant in our bodies will become activated with the influx of higher energies. But psychic development isn't the same as spirituality, so there is the potential for abuse of these newly-awakened powers. This is the greatest danger that awaits us. I believe it is best to be spiritually developed first as a preparation for the activation of such powers. Only then can we be sure to make use of these powers for the greater good rather that for just one's self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:01 am 
Fiery Serpents

One of the funniest insights I've had in this lifetime so far is that superhero comic books (the ones churned out by DC Comics, Marvel and the like) are a good teaching aid when it comes to the ethical use of psychic abilities. The X-Men series is a great example of this. And it was Spider-Man who uttered the famous quote, "With great power comes great responsibility."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 pm 
Souls of Fire

The popular TV series "Heroes", as well as "The 4400", also have great storylines regarding the use and the misuse of super powers and special abilities.