Post subject: Similar Results?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 pm 
Souls of Fire

Greetings, has anyone else used the seals from the
necromicon spell book to any degree of success as
I have? If so please share your findings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:30 am 
Souls of Fire

I haven't worked with the Necronomicon seals as extensively as I've done with the ones from the Goetia, but I can safely say that the former are just as good as the latter. The sigils from the Necronomicon are based on the Sumerian magickal system, so they pack some heavy mojo. I'm a bit energy sensitive, so when I wave my palm over the sigils, the hair on the back of my hand stands on end. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:46 am 
Souls of Fire

What has been your experience working with the Necronomicon so far, SealedOne? I've always wondered about the validity of that book, what with all the controversy surrounding its publication.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:46 am 
Souls of Fire

Well, I have some impressive results from Ziku (bestows riches of all sorts). It never appeared in corporeal form but my house which I've been trying to sell for ages just got sold for a pretty good deal and Im moving to a much better area.

I've found that in my case It tends to supply a slow but steady amount. I have also used about ten other seals but far more than once so as to gauge there worth and let me tell you Zisi(repairs lovers, families etc) is wonderful too but it doesn't last forever.

Other than that I've found myself feeling the strange and eerie feelings that the book fortold and they alone are worth writing a journal about.

The Rituals and summonings from Goetia and the like seem way out and hard to perform, isn't there an easier way.

Man that was long...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:24 am 
Souls of Fire

Just chiming in with my two cents, mate ...

SealedOne, perhaps in your desire to make the magickal system of the Necronomicon work to your benefit, you also brought to life the strange and eerie aspects of the book. I believe that you can use the book to your advantage without falling prey to its macabre side. You can have one without the other, it's just a matter of programming your reality in the appropriate manner.

May I suggest approaching the Necronomicon from the perspective of Chaos Magic. By this, I mean designing your own personal magickal system by taking bits and pieces from different belief systems that work for you. With this attitude, there's no need to partake of the whole Neconomicon experience, just its empowering aspects.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:41 am 
Souls of Fire

SealedOne wrote:
Other than that I've found myself feeling the strange and eerie feelings that the book fortold and they alone are worth writing a journal about.

Care to elaborate on that? I, for one, wouldn't mind a lengthy read. :wink:

Post subject: A Open Topic
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:40 pm 
Souls of Fire

Well, Im open to all sorts of advice so thank you Kid Charlemagne and everyone else that might chip in.

I think you have a point but i also tend to see those strange and eerie feelings as "proof of presence" since they don't appear in corporeal form when summoned.

On the topic of Chaos Magick I guess I can see myself as that type.

What System are you into Kid Charlemagne?

Post subject: Re: A Open Topic
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:57 am 
Souls of Fire

SealedOne wrote:
Well, Im open to all sorts of advice so thank you Kid Charlemagne and everyone else that might chip in.

Dont mention it, glad to be able to add a thing or two to the topic.

SealedOne wrote:
I think you have a point but i also tend to see those strange and eerie feelings as "proof of presence" since they don't appear in corporeal form when summoned.

Again, just a suggestion, Franz Bardon has an excellent book that he recommends before going into magical evocation. It's called Initiation Into Hermetics. Occult Underground used to have a copy of the ebook in the library, but was removed due to copyright issues. Try and grab a copy of this in order to increase your sensitivity to non-corporeal entities.

SealedOne wrote:
On the topic of Chaos Magick I guess I can see myself as that type.

What System are you into Kid Charlemagne?

I used to do magical evocation ala Bardon, a little of the Goetia too. But I have since stopped using the rituals accompanying such evocations and have since adopted a more direct approach to harnessing the sigils' energies by means of radionics.

Post subject: Re: A Open Topic
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 am 
Souls of Fire

Kid Charlemagne wrote:
I used to do magical evocation ala Bardon, a little of the Goetia too. But I have since stopped using the rituals accompanying such evocations and have since adopted a more direct approach to harnessing the sigils' energies by means of radionics.

Although the idea of working with Goetic entities appeals to me, I'm not really that into the rituals described in the Solomonic grimoires, so your method sounds really encouraging. Care to tell us how you go about this radionics stuff? Are there any books you can recommend for this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:32 am 
Souls of Fire

Yes I am also interested, please share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:27 am 
Souls of Fire

I'm a bit pressed for time, so I can't go into details at the moment. But I'll leave you with links to two websites that contain solid information on the methods that I use.

Uncle Chuckie's Website
Moloch Sorcery

I'll get into the nitty-gritty over the next few days, as time permits. Hope this is okay with you guys. :wink:

Post subject: Late Reply... Sorry
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:00 am 
Souls of Fire

Well for each ritual there seems to be spirits or psychic entities involved as said in the book that try to distract you. This is true, and sometimes they have similar effects like making you feel warmth or downright heat as though you were in front of a fire, or the involentary lifting of your fingers (which sounds meager but just try not looking to see if somethings there doing it) or feeling the pulse of your entire body at once or a strange static buzz that seems to penetrate you as though you weren't hearing it but actually feeling it or a more common distraction watering eyes as soon as your eyes reach the seal after the prayer (this is sometimes a delayed effect).

A strange one I once felt was the common watering eyes but they(the tears) never came out of my eyes but instead they warped and shifted and every time they were about to fall out they just shifted position again so as to totally mess up my concentration.

The strangest one involved a mirror and I wanted to see my past lives but all I got to see was a pair of eyes which were certainly not my own staring back at me. Not evil but also not of this world. As they stared at me I felt as though It was sizing me up for some perhaps twisted reason although I dont think it was particularly evil.

The way they formed was unusual: they started as my own eyes but as the area around them faded as though it was in plain sight and it gave way to a strange brown-black which was more of a state of non-being than a colour, then the eyes had somehow (without me taking note) already changed and it was hard to maintain the somewhat spiritual sight I had achived as I kept fading in and out of it.

The eyes were of a blackish-blue hue, that one felt like ages somehow.

Of course there are alot more details to most of them but too make this longer might offend someone so I'll leave it there.

See why Im so into the necromicon?

Post subject: Re: Late Reply... Sorry
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:32 pm 
Souls of Fire

SealedOne wrote:
Of course there are alot more details to most of them but too make this longer might offend someone so I'll leave it there.

Me, I don't mind long, detailed posts such as yours. In fact, I'm thankful that there are people like you who are willing to share experiences with arcane stuff like this. So, please, keep it coming. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:45 pm 
Souls of Fire

Not bad, SealedOne! Perhaps the reason why it works so well for you is because you are able to identify closely with the mythology of the Necronomicon. I friend of mine once told me that you'll find in practically all religions and faiths magicians that make use of their religions' mythological infrastructure in order to manipulate reality. I guess the characters in each mythology, be they gods, saints, angels or demons, are just local representations of certain archetypical energies that all magicians tap in the course of their work.

Post subject: Satanic magick
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:11 pm 
Souls of Fire

Im thinking of becoming a satanist at some stage or the other. They have some convincing argument on there website "church of satan" but they seem almost antisocial to some degree.

Oh, they got some impressive magick too! Although its dark enough to scare the bejesuz out of even me(not to toot my own horn).

There arguments seem to be based on true life facts and the like...

So what do you all think about satanic magick and the workings of there magick system, or there argument perhaps?

Please check it out first won't you? And send a reply private or not.