Are the votes being split on purpose?
Yes 80%  80%  [ 4 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I Don't Know 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Post subject: Elections '08
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:24 pm 
Souls of Fire

Who else thinks that the running of Obama and Clinton is a device to split the votes so that John McCain grab the presidency. Those who have read "The Unseen Hand' should know what I'm talking about

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:38 am 
Souls of Fire

It is an entirely plausible scenario. However, it also matters little if ever a Democrat makes it to the White House, being that both Obama and Clinton still represent the same vested interests. In fact, the whole electoral exercise is just for show, just so that we can still say to the world that the good ol' U.S.A. remains a bastion of democracy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:30 am 
Souls of Fire

I know what you mean. According to genealogists, all the presidential candidates are related to prominent families in the fields of politics and entertainment. Hard to see any of them truly representing the Average Joe when they all spring from the landed gentry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:40 pm 
Souls of Fire

Hilary and Bill live up the road from me. I have met them a few times. They want Obama to lose so Hilary can run in 2012. This is why they are not helping him the way they said they would.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:10 am 
Fiery Serpents

Lady Dunsany wrote:
Hilary and Bill live up the road from me. I have met them a few times. They want Obama to lose so Hilary can run in 2012. This is why they are not helping him the way they said they would.

I'm quite surprised that no one in the Clinton camp pushed the citizenship issue hounding Obama to get him disqualified. That would have made it easy for Hillary to slide into his spot vs McCain. But then again, the entire election is but an illusion, 'coz it's the same interests that both parties are representing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:46 am 
Souls of Fire

You have hit the nail on the head. The interest of both parties not for the regular people. I just received an email which is rather disturbing, It said if McCain wins there will be riots. If Obama wins the Militia is going to take him out. Never in my life have I seen such passion concerning an election. My friend is purchasing a gun, stocking up on food and staying inside the whole election week. I can not believe it has come to this. Very upsetting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:37 am 
Souls of Fire

It is sad that it has come to this. Not even considering the repercussions of the elections, the economy has tanked to the extent that we are seeing a rise in incidents of crime and violence. But these unsettling developments can also serve as a catalyst for change for the better, which, IMHO, is bound to happen sooner or later. But it's gonna be a bumpy ride, that we can be sure of. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:18 am 
Souls of Fire

It sure is going to be a bumpy ride. Foreclosures and people deciding whether they should eat or buy stay warm. I saw a 90 year old woman on our local news whose oil budget plan was 4.27 a gallon. She used a hot water bottle to keep warm. It is heartbreaking but I hold on to the hope that somehow we will find a way and get through this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:54 am 
Souls of Fire

Most people are so dependent on the MSM for news that they end up being caught unawares when the SHTF. Good thing there's such a thing as alternative media in the form of radio shows and websites that dish out the news the MSM deems unfit for airing. This way, at least a few people can get the real score and help spread the news by word of mouth. No way anybody's gonna be spared the coming depression, but at least a few in the know will be able to plan ahead and minimize the damage this will cause to themselves and their loved ones.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:10 pm 
Souls of Fire

If I did take the conspiratorial route of thinking.....
Barack Obama is a name that our middle eastern neighbors can easily relate to.Whether he is muslim or not is irrelevant.IT"S THE NAME.IT"S THE FACE.If I was to take this route of thinking i would go as far as to say that "they" are in a position to put forward a final plan of a new world order by bringing the east to the west and unifying them as has never EVER been done.How? Well, by redirecting our Iraqi troops to Afghanistan that puts the spotlight on the "original bad guys",The ones who we should have went to war with in the first place.Which in turn will cause the world to look at America anew with respect.Those oppressed in Afghanistan will really thank us like Bush said the Iraqi's would, and the world will once again place faith in America as a Super(yet benevolent)Power.
You see, the economy is just doing what it always does.Fluctuating.The majority of people don't know that recessions and depressions can easily be predicted.The government knows that the average American who hasnt been to some sort of business school don't know this,so they play upon their fear of poverty.BUT, WE know that as Newton discovered,for every action there is an equal and opposite re-action(As Above So Below,As Below So Above).I said all that to say when our economy recovers and then takes off like never before seen, it wont be because of an individual's efforts it will be because the economy was doing what is was already going to do.Taking the conspiratorial route, ALL OF THIS WAS PLANNED AND PERFECTLY TIMED LIKE THE ANCIENT ASTROLOGERS WHO KNEW OF THE NEXT SOLAR ECLIPSE AND PLAYED IT OFF TO THE PEASANTS AND PEONS AS IF IT WAS A MIRACULOUS SIGN OF THEIR GODS FAVOR/DISFAVOR!!!!!!!!!
Since posting this original post my own opinions have changed as to what this really is.McCain is the ruse. no person in their right mind (party affiliations aside) can agree that Bush took care of America and noone wants that again.Obama seems to be the next obvious choice for a desparate Nation who in more prosperous times would have never thought twice about letting him make it to the primaries. conspiratorially speaking.........Good Luck America

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:53 am 
Souls of Fire

TPTB sure poured in a lot of time and effort to project B.O. as the messiah the U.S. needs at this very moment of national crisis. So far, B.O. has followed the script perfectly, and it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine him sitting in the White House come January next year (but not after what looks like a protracted battle to decide who won what state and recounts galore to be instigated by McPalin ticket).

But wouldn't it be great if sometime very soon after taking office, B.O. does a JFK and follows his own path instead of the one laid out for him by TPTB? Wouldn't that be the ultimate plot twist that screws up the Illuminati's plans for NWO and returns power to the people?

Sheesh! I guess I've been reading too many sci-fi alternate timeline stories. Back to reality, folks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:44 am 
Fiery Serpents

Sure looks like this election's gonna set off a powder keg the likes of which we've never seen in our lifetime. The economy's so far gone that many have been reduced to a hand-to-mouth existence. That plus the race issue that's threatening to rear it's ugly head whatever the result of the election promises to make the next few months, if not years, very interesting.

BTW, sales of personal firearms, emergency first aid kits and other survival goods have skyrocketed. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:34 am 
Souls of Fire

Here it is election day. You are right the American people are so desperate for a change they will vote Obama in. They see McCain as four more years of bush. Either way there will be problems galore whoever gets in. Powder Keg? i hope I am inside when it blows. I know tomorrow i am not going out as there will be a lot of unhappy people whoever gets in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:53 am 
Fiery Serpents

Lady Dunsany, I wish you and your loved ones safety and security in the face of all these challenges besetting you, election related or not. Same good wishes for all our friends here on the forums, wherever you may be. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:39 pm 
Souls of Fire

Thank you. I wish good wishes and protection for you and yours and all the ones on this forum as well.