Post subject: Methods Of Communication To Spirits
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:13 pm 
Souls of Fire

The only method of sending my messages across has always been like sending a photo and nowhere near actual conversation with spirits or the like.

Does anyone out there have a easier method for me to adopt into my practises since it sure would help me and surely there are others with similar questions right? right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:23 pm 
Souls of Fire

All righty, then--

I hope that my answering this fairly old topic is ok; there are no replies to it yet, so...

Given that we accept, at least temporarily, that there are "spirits" and that us more physically-based types can send messages to same: What sort of spirits, and what kinds of messages are you talking about? The method of contacting an elemental being (such as a gnome) would be different than, say, contacting one of the Dukes of the Legemeton, if you see what I'm sayin.

Thinking that all "spirits" are the same is similar to thinking that all human beings are the same; while it's true there are some things we all have in common, it is most often our differences that must be taken into account if any truly meaningful communication is to take place. yours in Chaos, Scarlett

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:40 pm 
Souls of Fire

There are many ways to contact spirits do you mean the dead or astral shells. I myself am a clairaudient and hear them constantly and sometimes see them. You can contact them through Ouija Boards which I do not use, automatic writing, seances in meditation, in dreams. Depends on what you are looking for. The elementals are a different form all together as to me they are of body not the shells such as Gnomes Undines etc. This is such a broad spectrum and is like being in a supermarket, many choices.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:20 am 
Fiery Serpents

Both Scarlett_156 and Lady Dunsany have made excellent points with regards to contacting spirits and the like. I am dazzled by the plethora of techniques out there being used to successfully communicate with otherworldly entities. I guess it's no different with us humans contacting other humans, we can do it by phone, email, chat, text messaging, etc. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 am 
Souls of Fire

It is amazing to me that spirits probably also try to get through by phone and computer also. Stranger things have happened. I have had family get phone calls after a loved one has died and hear their voice at the end of the phone. I myself have walked away from my computer and have come back to words typed in and was not by me. They are enterprising little buggers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:04 am 
Souls of Fire

I think what Lady Dunsany is describing is related to what is called electronic voice phenomena or EVP. It's been popularized somewhat lately by the film White Noise and its sequel.

Then again, what we think are ghosts trying to communicate with us could also be our subconscious trying to get through to us in our waking state and achieving such communication via acts of psychokinesis. Poltergeist activity can also be explained by this, though I don't discount the spirits as being a possible cause of this phenomenon.

Just my two cents. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:25 am 
Souls of Fire

This is a true story but never the less disturbing. I was given the wrong drug by a doctor which kept me up for forty eight hours no sleep. There was a mix up but anyway from lack of sleep I began to hear voices in my sleep machine, strange tinny music when I ran water, put the fan on etc. I managed to live through it well I had to I am typing this. I have always heard spirits but not to that degree. I put it down to the drugs and once they wore off I found my clairaudient powers were more acute even stronger. I do not know if the drug awakened a dormant part of me or not. All I know is I hear spirits on a daily basis. Aside from having to hear my spirit guide chatter I now hear and sense them everywhere. I have been able to see them but not as much as hearing. I keep thinking about Whoopi Goldberg's character in ghost, except in this case tis not a movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 am 
Souls of Fire

Lady Dunsany wrote:
I keep thinking about Whoopi Goldberg's character in ghost, except in this case tis not a movie.

The thing about movies is that they're actually a good representation of what goes on in real life. Contrary to what most people think of as "make believe", they are actual depictions of events and situations either in this reality or in realities situated in parallel dimensions. This thought makes me feel good inside, knowing that somewhere, there really is a Santa Claus. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 am 
Souls of Fire

And a Mrs. Claus. Let us not leave her out. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:31 pm 
Souls of Fire

The elves! Don't forget the elves! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:45 pm 
Souls of Fire

For shame on me. How will I get any toys if the elves do not make them. I do not want them to go on strike. Oh by the way the most important the reindeer. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 am 
Souls of Fire

The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, too. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:29 pm 
Souls of Fire

Oh now how can we forget the Leprechaun and St. Paddy's day. have i forgotten anyone else. I have to be politically correct. :lol: