Post subject: Occult attacks.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:30 pm 
Souls of Fire

I've got into a situation on my journey where i'm getting unbearable occult attacks almost all the time from a really vicious group of people or cult called the Emin soceity.
I was a member for about 10 years between 20 and 30 and havn't been back since which is 20 years.

a few years ago their founder and leader died and thats when all hell began to break out in my life.

It got worse and worse with depressions and really bad trance like states whwere i was being drained of all my energy and the dead hand of the past was sucking the life out of me, until i started to have visions and then i knew who / what it was.

There was a power or magical system i was working on at the time the gist of the situation is that the ghost wanted the power of my work and wanted to drive me mad so it could male me do as it wished with this power.

I need help with withstanding these attacks .

They have no power to hurt me or erase my life these Emin society occult thugs and all the hurting and erazing they have done or tried to do to me is put back and repaired in me in whatever way it can be and they are prevented stopped and denied the ability to misuse this power in future.

I MAKE IT SO I MAKE IT SO . I MAKE IT SO. I MAKE IT SO.

All power and authority or permission they have gained over me by whatever means is taken away and made null and void . Any permission or right to interfere with me that i gfave them is made null and void.

I MAKE IT SO. I MAKE IT SO . I MAKE IT SO.

All Their stitchups of my life and system are made NOT SO.

I MAKE THEN NOT SO. I MAKE THEM NOT SO. I MAKE THEM NOT SD.

I am always protected and shielded and armoured against these kind of attacks in the furure.

I MAKE IT SO, I MAKE IT SO. I MAKE IT So.

Please use these words in your life if you wish to confirm or drny things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:30 am 
Fiery Serpents

I have had no experience with the Emin Society other that what I've read on the net. The organization seems to have lofty spiritual goals, so your unpleasant experiences with the group may be due to a minority in the membership with its own agenda.

I used to be affiliated with a group of healers and mystics who healed and taught people in our community on a regular basis. A few of our members who got drunk with psychic power tried to wrest control of the group for their own selfish purposes. Our Master was able to keep this rebellious faction under control while he was still alive, but as soon as he passed on, the miscreants took over.

The few of us who remained loyal to our Master's vision continue to heal and teach in our own little ways. The Occult Underground website owes its existence to my Master, who believed in empowering society by freely sharing occult knowledge.